Sunday, October 18, 2009

Welcome to the Joyful Vegan!

Foods from plant sourcesImage via Wikipedia
I have been a vegetarian for 10 years and just started about 2 months ago as a vegan. My change and outlook on my spiritual life start when I accepted a special assignment from the Lord Jesus Christ. At this time I was to fast and pray. At first I didn't think I could do it. But I put my mind to it that what I was to do was for a good purpose so I obeyed his calling. During this fast I refrained from dairy products, sweet breads, anything that had animal products in it (gelatin), and eggs. The easy part is that I didn't have to give up meat because I don't eat meat. The fast was water only. Now, when a word comes from the Lord and he tells you how to fast then obey and do what he tells you. If you're not sure of a certain fast ask the Lord in prayer what you should do. Some do fresh juice fasts. Others do half fast without the above mentioned food, just mainly fruits and vegetables. If you have a health problem, consult your family physician and always pray to the Great Physician for all advice. DISCLAIMER: This is for educational purposes only. This blog is not intended to help cure or prevent any kind of disease, medical condition, or sickness.

In my blog I will discuss things like types of healthy foods available on the market, the vegan lifestyle, recipes, cookbooks, resources, vegans and the spiritual life, fasting, juicing, exercise, and other topics related to vegetarian, vegan, the Bible, and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

See ya next time! Happy veganing and Jesus bless you!

Teresa C

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment